[PLUG] Change firefox open tab order

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 9 12:52:09 UTC 2017

On Mon, 8 May 2017, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> At the risk of insulting your intelligence, have you checked add-ons,
> plugins and extensions? (Rant: Why three different names for what are
> essentially the same thing?)

John,

   It occrred to me that perhaps ghostery, adblock-plus, or using the
'classic' layout might be the culprit. This is a low priority item (needed
only when a site locks me in and I need to close the tab to escape) so I'll
get to it Real Soon Now.

   Why three terms? To ensure that everyone understand the topic. Dif'rent
stokes for dif'rent folks, eh?

Thanks,