[PLUG] Change firefox open tab order

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Tue May 9 17:31:00 UTC 2017

On Tue, 9 May 2017 05:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> dijo:

>   It occrred to me that perhaps ghostery, adblock-plus, or using the
>'classic' layout might be the culprit. This is a low priority item
>(needed only when a site locks me in and I need to close the tab to
>escape) so I'll get to it Real Soon Now.

I have Adblock Plus 2.8.2 and Classic Theme Restorer 1.6.5, but not
Ghostery, therefore, if the culprit is an extension Ghostery is at the
top of the suspect list. On the other hand, I glanced at the reviews
and didn't see any complaints about tab behavior, although I did note
that it has become a commercial product.

Another thought occurred to me - I have Chromium and Opera as well as
Firefox, and dragging tabs around works the same as it does in Firefox.
If you have any other browsers installed, see if you can drag tabs
around. If so, then the problem is in Firefox, if not, my bet would be
that the problem is some setting in your desktop.