[PLUG] Comcast repeatedly asks for activation

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:07:16 UTC 2017

Yesterday the technician asked a colleague for an opinion.  He suggested
removing cookies, which we did (I thought it was a stupid idea).  This
morning, Thursday, the connection was functional.  But before I credit the
stupid idea, I note that I received a message from Comcast saying that our
new bill was ready to be paid.  We had been signed up for auto pay, but my
credit card had been changed.  They were notified of the change, but we
also changed our service (from 100 to 25 Mbps) at the same time as all this
modem stuff was going on.  Perhaps they just took a while to get my account
updated.  Anyway, it looks like the issue may be solved.

-Denis