[PLUG] Make RPM

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Sun May 21 16:05:23 UTC 2017

On 05/20/17 19:13, Tom wrote:
> Would you be willing to share your filling Google form education class
> creation know-how Paul?
> Would it be universally applicable to other web applications?
> I am sure that the answer is just another G search away, but I am at
> loss what to look for ...

Tom, I'm guessing you intended that as snark.  Regardless, Paul has
definitely made contributions on the "how to build an rpm" subject.

<https://www.madboa.com/geek/specs/>

If you're curious how I found that, well, I've been on this list a
*long* time.  I knew that if I put 'heinlein rpm' into google, I'd
probably find a link to one of Paul's web pages.  As it turns out, it
was the second link.

galen
--
Galen Seitz