[PLUG] Emulating scroll wheel and middle button on Trackman Marble

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 29 21:11:57 UTC 2017

Unless someone knows better, you need to restart X for these files to
be read. Logout/login is not enough.
Depending on your distro and its age:
stop X: sudo systemctl isolate multi-user.target
start X: sudo systemctl isolate graphical.target
with init V:
stop X: sudo init 4
start X: sudo init 5
- Tomas