[PLUG] Emulating scroll wheel and middle button on Trackman Marble

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:55:10 UTC 2017

Perhaps the rule (MatchProduct "Logitech USB Trackball") is not
matching your TrackBall thingy.
If you have hwinfo in Slackware, run following command to see what is
your Mouse/Trackpad advertising:
hwinfo --mouse
if you do not have hwinfo, you can try following to see the device
info:
lsusb -v
or lspci
If this does not help, perhaps you do not have all those
buttons/gadgets on your trackpad and you need to change the mapping.
-Tomas