[PLUG] Backup MX server

David Barr dafydd at dafydd.com
Fri Nov 10 18:26:52 UTC 2017

Following!

Something I've thought about for when I have my domain host back under my direct control is acting as a backup MX for friends (and at least one of them returning the favor). My idea is to act as a spooler until the Primary MX is back. I haven't seen much documentation out there about a mail server that just spools messages until the primary MX is back on line, though.

David