[PLUG] linux for a Ludite

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 18:50:44 UTC 2017

Folks, my wife finally conceded that she needed to learn how to use a
computer,
that has been an uphill battle for years, I am looking at starting her out
on a
T42 Thinkpad which I have here. At this point all she needs is a browser,
some-
thing to play music and watch videos. Later on I will show her how to use
LO.

So what should I put on that T42 that will work reasonably well for her to
get
started but will not be too much. I am going to set it up with a very
limited
amount of things, and let her work up. Big thing is I do not want her to
open
something, get flustered and then back away

I have been thinking about either Lubuntu or

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.