[PLUG] linux for a Ludite

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 20:38:27 UTC 2017

Well I put Lubuntu on it and so far it does pretty good. She wants to learn
how to use the computer, (I offered a tablet, but no, now computer) so I am
going to take a poke at Lubuntu. I will put the needed apps on the desktop
and let her go at it. Thank you all for all the good ideas. If this fails
then I will
try to get her to go for the iPad.