[PLUG] linux for a Ludite

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 00:56:56 UTC 2017

At this point I have Lubuntu with Chromium and FF, it also has Cairo Dock
(can't live without it.) and I always put Gkrellm on it so I can see at a
glance
a lot of what is going, I put some strange color theme on it so she likes
it.

The big thing is that screen the woman just will NOT buy glasses, at least
with that screen she can see it all.