[PLUG] linux for a Ludite

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 01:19:11 UTC 2017

Just went and looked at it, nice laptop from what I can see, and you can get
it with Linux pre-installed.

Speaking of relatives, I have to go and put linux on my mom's computer she
got one with Windows 10 and it is such a mess, slow, the monitor will not
wake
up (it did but there was some update and messed that up) so I am going to
move her to Linux too. The computer is a Dell and it is new so I can put a
full distro on there, but I will just put the things she needs, add Cairo
Dock so
she can find others, and that should put a stop to all of that.

I will move them one by one off of the other OS.