[PLUG] linux for a Ludite

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 19:01:33 UTC 2017

I too miss the 4:3 ratio, the present 16:9 is OK for watching video, but
just not
what I want when I am working with spreadsheets and  other data that is more
vertical. I have a screen on my desktop that is rotated 90 degrees, when I
need
to do documents or other vertical data I pull it over to that screen off of
the reg-
ular monitor.

And so far I even enjoy the T42 for the screen, and it is really not that
slow. Just
do not load up a bunch of stuff that is not needed.