[PLUG] Raspbian stretch default window manager.

michael michael at robinson-west.com
Mon Nov 13 20:55:59 UTC 2017

First off, what is Raspbian Stretch's default window manager?

Second question, does this window manager take an inch off of all sides
of the screen by default?  The Viewsonic
projector before I connect via the hdmi projects a wider and taller
picture, the classic Viewsonic parrots.  The
image from the Pi is an inch smaller on all sides.  I need to project
full size.  I tried zoom 1.1, there is no
way to trigger that from the Pi and opening chromium I realised that the
browser was off the screen because of the
zoom.