[PLUG] NFS 3 server going down.

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Nov 16 08:00:23 UTC 2017

For me, its the simplicity of it, and the legacy of it working for a
long time, and the utter lack of modern best practices documentation.
If you go looking for NFS howto's, you almost immediately notice that
they are all at least 10 years old, and there is pretty much nowhere
to ask questions.  At least, that has been the case in the past when
I've tried to go looking.  UDP in particular is stateless, which is a
nice feature.