[PLUG] What's up (or down) with spiritone/aracnet?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Oct 1 16:54:44 UTC 2017

On Sun, 1 Oct 2017, David Fleck wrote:

> Thanks for the digging, Rich. Interestingly, I can't successfully ping
> *any* IP address related to spiritone.com from where I am.

David,

   Perhaps there are restrictions to electron immigration from out of state?

   Seriously, in the 20 or so years I've been an Aracnet/SpiritOne customer
nothing like this has happened. At least, I do not know of any. Could be a
combination of hardware (mx.spiritone.com) and upstream issues.

   If I see a response from tech support I'll forward it to the list.

Regards,