[PLUG] Web pages not displaying body text

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 2 20:14:40 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2 Oct 2017, Tomas Kuchta wrote:

> If I want to see website in text without formatting, I turn to w3m. It is
> command line browser, works quite well and is generally installed by
> default everywhere.

Tomas,

   I've used links and lynx often in the past. What I really want to do is
identify why some web sites (or individual pages within a site) no longer
correctly display. Better to fix the problem than to avoid it and have it
occur elsewhere.

   If you have diagnostic advice I'll gladly follow it.

Thanks,