[PLUG] What's up (or down) with spiritone/aracnet?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Oct 2 22:24:39 UTC 2017

>>>>> "David" == David Fleck <david.fleck at mchsi.com> writes:

David> On Sun, 2017-10-01 at 17:38 -0700, Russell Senior wrote:
>> Fwiw, it seems to be working for me, now.
>>
>> I can ssh to my shell account there, and ping to/from my dsl service.

David> I can now successfully ping a number of their machines, but they
David> reject my password when I try to log in.  What machine do you use
David> for your shell account?

ssh shell.aracnet.com

The hostname I get is radium.  I notice I connected over ipv6, though I
don't know if that's relevant, thought I'd mention it.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net