[PLUG] Printer help

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 05:06:14 UTC 2017

More on this.  I (re)installed the printer after deleting it.  Now I see
cups has three entries: HP office jet 4630 series, HP office jet 4630
@Lenovo desktop, and HP office jet fax @Lenovo desktop. The first of these
has the address http://localhost:631/printers/HP-Officejet-4630-series, the
2nd and 3rd have ipps:// addresses.  The first also has a status of "idle,
waiting for job to complete."  The others are "idle."

I only installed it once; printing is successful.

I am baffled.

-Denis