[PLUG] ISP near Gresham

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 07:08:31 UTC 2017

No escape is the intended design. There is term for the current state -
Regulatory Capture.

It is where encumbents capture a market and it's regulator. This is classic
economy 1:1 by the book - see who writes regulatory laws, who controls the
regulator and all the regulations.

If there would be escape, there would most likely be working market.

See Wikipedia for more:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulatory_capture