[PLUG] Web pages display no body text [was: Configuring fc-cache search path]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 4 17:12:04 UTC 2017

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017, John Meissen wrote:

> I'm a little late to the discussion, so I may have missed something. But,...
>
> I assume you've disabled any/all add-ons/extensions/plugins/ad-blockers/etc
> that you have installed? They can be easy to forget and overlook.

John,

   No add-ons or extensions have been added since the displays changed.
There's also the issue of Opera and Chromium crashing immediately upon

   This all started last week as I futzed with fonts trying to get
LibreOffice5 Writer to recognize the two main typefaces I use with it since
LO5 dropped Type1 support.

Thanks,