[PLUG] Printing from Virtual Box

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 03:09:53 UTC 2017

I think that you shoud disable the promiscuous mode in VM because your
wireless is most likely incompatible with the mode and it could break some
if not all networking from the VM.

Also, did you check from command line inside the win VM that your IP is on
the same network?
Start command prompt and run: ipconfig /all

Additionally, I would try to ping the printer front the win VM command
line. That should verify that you can reach it.

Hope it helps, Tomas

On Oct 9, 2017 10:50 AM, "Denis Heidtmann" <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com>