[PLUG] Email back up at Aracnet/Spiritone.

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Oct 9 16:24:41 UTC 2017

Based on the comments about connecting through cPanel, I gave that a try
with my church account. I got a "Server not found" response in Firefox
when I tried to go to https://green.spiritone.com:2083 (and a bunch of
other stuff with login info). But, when I go to https://spiritone.com/ I
get a Spirit One page with their logo, and a bunch of other stuff.

Light gray  on black background bar:
(telephone hand set icon) (503)###-####  (Envelope icon)
support at spititone.com

White (I think) background with light gray text:
SpiritOne Internet Services migration recovery

Light gray  on black background bar:
?Designed by SpiritOne Internet Services, Inc.      (Icons for Facebook,
Twitter, Google +, and RSS on the right end of the bar).

The links for Facebook, Twitter, and Google +, when hovered over, show
up as https://spiritone.com/#, and the last one is
https://spiritone.com/?feed=rss2.

That's better than before.

Those of you who were able to get in via cPanel, what is the non-account
specific part of the url you used?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens