[PLUG] Printing from Virtual Box

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 22:57:53 UTC 2017

Thanks for the info Dennis,

I am currently on the other side of the world, heading to work. I will try
to respond properly later unless someone steps in.

Did you manage to turn off the promicscuos mode for the VM?

Anyway, the problem is likely with your VM network settings. To address
that, we will need to collect more info about the network for the VM.

I will need to verify the query commands for you to run, before giving more
directions.

Tomas