[PLUG] Printing from Virtual Box

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:17:26 UTC 2017

As a basic connectivity test - check if you are able to ping the printer
from the host computer. Check ping by IP as well as ping by name.

If ping works from host, replicate the ping from win guest.

Unless you are able to replicate the network behavior between host and
guest, you still need to work on the network setup first, before
progressing to the printer configuration.

Tomas