[PLUG] Skype for Linux

david dafr+plug at dafr.us
Tue Oct 17 01:31:19 UTC 2017

Debian Stretch is running the beta version well enough. I do have a
minor issue with microphone that requires a USB headset (wired or
bluetooth) be connected, then fire up the application, and on the first
call, I have to manually configure the audio to use the USB instead of
"auto detect."

dafr

$ dpkg -l skyp*

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
ii  skypeforlinux  5.5.0.1      amd64        Skype keeps the world
talking, fo

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/skype-stable.list
deb [arch=amd64] https://repo.skype.com/deb stable main