[PLUG] Printing from Virtual Box

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 01:18:08 UTC 2017

To summarize:  I followed
https://www.sas.upenn.edu/computing/natsci/tutorials/printing/xp .  Only
when printing a test page did it fail: "problem printing test page".  This
makes me suspect something wrong with the driver or my installation of it.
I suspect I will not solve this until I have someone more skilled at my
elbow.  And that is OK.  I can wait.

Thanks for everyone helping to bring me this far.

-Denis