[PLUG] Linux Time?

Dave Lien - W7DAL W7DAL at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 19:49:36 UTC 2017

/... //the install process usually sets it up for you./

Thanks Jim and Larry!

I've been watching the flow of contacts using FT8 over the past several
days without doing anything about time correction. With continuously
positive results over many hours of system ON time I now have no reason
to believe drift is a factor to be addressed.

Also, I've never seen a reference to having to add special time adjust
software when Linux is used with this time critical digital
communications mode. Such a software addition is pretty much mandatory
with Windows and is well publicized by FT8 and other digital mode users.

So, I've decided to just leave things alone. . TNX.