[PLUG] Building document to show installed fonts

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:12:53 UTC 2017

Taken awhile to get back to this but it is with success!

While searching for another application in the menus I discovered 'Font
Sampler'.

I does exactly what I wanted.  I just ran it against a directory of 780
or .ttf files and got a .pdf document.

It appears to be part of the font-manager package.

Now to take some to find all the font files scattered across several
cloud locations, the local HD, and several CDs.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Rod