[PLUG] VOIP, NOMOROBO, POTS, FAX

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 23:43:44 UTC 2017

Just after answering another call like yours, I stumbled upon another site
that doesn't charge.  Jolly Roger telephone company.  They turn the tables
on the callers tying up the most expensive part of the operation, the human.
You can use it with any number/service that supports ringing multiple
numbers at the same time.  Backend database to auto select known
robocaller.
The guy that created it did a Ted talk about it.