[PLUG] HIPAA, FAX, regulations, EPA

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:36:13 UTC 2017

Pardon my interjecting..

HIPPA is all about backwards responsibility e.g. who has deep pockets.
We have people that leave HIPPA class info lying all over- But you can't
sue someone living on $10-11 per hour; they have nothing to take. So the
responsibility lies with the ownership (you should see how they handle
class 2 Narcs :0 ....)

Many years I did the maintenance for a Bank Data Center & check processing
center. All of the canceled checks were to be turned into pulp for
security.
Imagine our surprise when we received a call that hundreds if not thousands
of our checks were blowing around the streets (we sent them out by the
dumpster).
It was found that the Wearhauser   driver had not secured the lid to a
dumpster.

Many, Many years ago I did some of the initial building maintenance of HF 1
(they only had 2 buildings in Hillsboro back then) for Intel. Even at that
time
they trucked their florescent tubes to Massachusetts for 'Environmental
Disposal'.
They probably smashed them in a compactor as we would have but Intel
received a 'Certificate of Compliance' so no one could ever point a finger.

Good Grief Charlie Brown..

Blessings,
Paul W.