[PLUG] Moving/copying old home to new machine

Michael michael at jamhome.us
Tue Sep 12 10:41:51 UTC 2017

Paul, Russel,

Both of you have used relative terms in describing sizes.

What is small-ish?
What is VERY LARGE?

Please describe in terms file count, aggregate size of data, or other
metrics.

If nothing else it will provide some humor in the future. "They
considered that VERY LARGE? hahahaha" "small-ISH? it's less than a disk
block, that's tiny."

--
       Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
     Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity