[PLUG] Is there a DNS cache in the Comcast modem?

fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Tue Sep 19 18:04:25 UTC 2017

Denis Heidtmann wrote:
> The thing is he said Yes to start, then he offered to clear the cache, then
> he said no.  I do not know what the correct answer is.

 What the chat rep offered to do was "reset" the user's "modem" ... saying NO to that was a good idea because, "resetting the modem" breaks the connection and would effectively end the "chat" and any other Internet connection currently active on the user's computer and/or other devices, eh?  Or did I miss something?
Regards
Fred James