[PLUG] Short throw projectors and opencv...

michael michael at robinson-west.com
Mon Apr 2 18:55:37 UTC 2018

I'm working on a computer vision problem.  Do short throw projectors
distort differently than long throw projectors?
Is the correction formula different?  The short throw is a BENQ TH671ST,
the long throw is a Viewsonic PJD7828HDL.

I need a conversion constant to go from camera pixels to projector
pixels, a pixels per inch value.  The calibration
camera is 5.0mp.

Do I need more information to get the constant I seek?  Camera make and
model?