[PLUG] Customize package selection Raspbian...

michael michael at robinson-west.com
Thu Apr 5 14:51:33 UTC 2018

Hello pluggers ;-)

I am running Debian 9 Stretch on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.  I would like
to customize NOOBs so it installs less and add a
proprietary package or two to the list.  I also want to change the
default from Great Britain to US.  I need to make sure that
no Internet connection is made during install, that is too slow.  In
essence, I want an unattended installer that installs a
slightly different set of packages.  In Redhat/Fedora world there is
kickstart, is there anything equivalent for Raspbian
Stretch?