[PLUG] Boingo Airport Wifi and Linux?

Robert Citek robert.citek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:18:25 UTC 2018

I feel your pain.  I've run into similar issues with many different
wifi hotspots (airports, hotels, buses, trains, cafes, etc.) each with
their own carrier. Rather than spend my rather limited time to figure
out how to make my device work with those hotspots, my solution was to
use a mobile hotspot or tether off my smartphone.

Best of luck and let us know what solution works for you.

Regards,
- Robert