[PLUG] Exporting SQLite to CSV (or hints on searching the web ; )

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Sun Aug 5 02:48:15 UTC 2018

Thanks to both of you.
I now have desired data in CSV format.
However, Mr. Murphy intruded.
CherryTree manual gives explicit description of importing CSV data.
BUT, the menu item does not exist.

A major milestone has been accomplished I know:
   the "shape" of my underlying data
   only 3 of 12 fields are required for my goal
   SQLite can export tcl lists - not a tcl expert but am learning
   worst come to worst case, Dartmouth BASIC can handle my needs,
     if not my wishes ;/

Now for 10PM news and SLEEP

Thanks