[PLUG] Returning to SW Portland after 6 Years- Suggestions for Broadband incl Cable , DSL & Fiber Optic.

Tom Sharples tsharples at qorvus.com
Tue Aug 14 17:51:10 UTC 2018

As you said you don't know all the details.

We need those 5 static IP's, and hat's why the cost is what it is. We
have hundreds of embedded devices out there, some over 10 years old,
that upload to servers behind those IPs and it's not worth it to screw
around with getting those to work reliably with IPv6.

Tom S.