[PLUG] Friend's email has modified reply-to field

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:04:44 UTC 2018

I agree about gmail's spam detection.  The issue here is that when  my
friend sends an email some of her recipients may just "reply", which sends
the reply to the spammer's address.  I have no idea how the spammer managed
to change her reply-to field, but I have been trying to get that address
shut down.  Then the unwary repliers will get a bounce message rather than
starting an exchange with a crook.