[PLUG] asking for suggestions on how to resolve a DNS issue

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:16:49 UTC 2018

Something worth noting here is that system network daemons, such as
Network Manager will automatically overwrite /etc/resolv.conf as needed
for their purposes.

That might not be what happened here, but with all the different
monolithic daemon services being developed this days it is worth keeping
in mind.

--Ben