[PLUG] VirtualBox on Slackware

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Dec 1 22:51:45 UTC 2018

On 11/28/18 9:29 PM, Ben Koenig wrote:
> I'm honestly too lazy to type out an entire walkthrough.... so here are a
> couple links to the community documentation and a video I tossed together.
>
> How to do the thing: https://slackbuilds.org/howto/
> Fun fact: I rarely have a question that has not already been asked.
> https://slackbuilds.org/faq/
>
> And a youtube video walking through SlackBuild usage in real time:
> https://youtu.be/dAjfZD8Am3A

I installed Xarchiver following the video. Worked as advertised.

Following the same instructions I installed clamav.
     I can successfully scan individual files from the command line.

I also installed clamtk, since that's what I'm used to using.
     From the KDE menu I can find "Run clamtk" from the search menu.
However, it doesn't run. I suspect I need to do some configuring somewhere.

So, in general, it looks like I have figured out the process. I'll try a
few more and see how they go.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens