[PLUG] VirtualBox on Slackware

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 23:51:51 UTC 2018

On 12/1/18 2:51 PM, Dick Steffens wrote:
---snip---

I can successfully scan individual files from the command line.

> I also installed clamtk, since that's what I'm used to using.
>     From the KDE menu I can find "Run clamtk" from the search menu.
> However, it doesn't run. I suspect I need to do some configuring somewhere.
>
> So, in general, it looks like I have figured out the process. I'll try a
> few more and see how they go.

Run clamtk binary from the command line. It will spit out an error
meesage.  Most likely you forgot to install one of the dependencies.
When the dep string gets long enough, I often forget one myself, or I
build it but then forget the installpkg step.

-Ed