[PLUG] KDE (?) Middle Button with Trackpoint

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Mon Dec 3 22:06:13 UTC 2018

On 12/3/18 12:25 AM, Ben Koenig wrote:
> mouse/keyboard settings are part of the "Input Devices" Settings module.
>
> So K Menu -> System Settings -> Input devices. There's a tab for mouse
> settings on the left.

Mouse Settings does not appear to have a setting covering my need. In
the General tab, here is Button Order -- right handed or left handed,
Reverse scroll direction, and Icons. But nothing about a third button.
The Advanced tab doesn't address a third button, either. And the Mouse
Navigation tab only offers Move pointer with keyboard (using the num pad).

It's a minor annoyance I can live with for the most part, but it would
be nice to have that functionality back. When I plug in a mouse with a
wheel, it performs as expected, but in the living room there isn't a
place to use a mouse.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens