[PLUG] Printing PDF document in two columns

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 4 21:57:21 UTC 2018

   I have a PDF file of visuals for a presentation I'm making next week. Each
slide is followed by a page of speaker's notes. I want to print the file in
two columns, the slides in the left column and the note for that slide in
the right column.

   There is apparently a Windoze product that does this and my searches for a
linux product have been unsuccessful ... so far.

   pdftk can suffle and burst the file into individual pages, but I don't
see how to re-assemble them into a two-column document.

   Any and all ideas, suggestions, recommendations, and advice will be
appreciated.