[PLUG] Local network routing mystery [SOLVED]

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:17:42 UTC 2018

RE: MikroTIK, I upgraded to the latest stable 6.43. That seems to have the
bot issue
corrected.

Ubiquiti is what I use. Right now some of us are looking at a 5Ghz link
using a couple of
Ubiquiti devices to link and amateur radio DMR repeater to the net. Right
now we are using
a cellular hot spot, but all of these devices have proven to be pretty
unreliable when left to
their own. I am getting ready to order some Ubiquiti AP's as I left my old
ones in the house
in WA. What I like about the Ubiquiti AP's is the price and the network
tools. I set up a several
of them in Longview, WA they did quite well roaming about the building
using VoIP.