[PLUG] Local network routing mystery [SOLVED]

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Dec 14 01:24:43 UTC 2018

FYI, I've had an ERX running OpenWrt for a year. There's one in my basement
and another one on my desk, so I am pretty sure about it being supported.

I will say, that there was a bug involving ubifs that affected the ERX (and
every other device with NAND flash that is running the 4.14.x kernels)
until mid-November. It is caused by ungraceful shutdown (i.e. power loss)
after the first boot and the subsequent recovery. The work around is pretty
easy (just login and run "sync" or reboot from software). It will be fixed
in the next release and is in current snapshots.