[PLUG] Slackware at the Clinic

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 18 13:52:10 UTC 2018

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018, Dick Steffens wrote:

> I removed flashplayer, and installed pepperflash. Do you have it working
> with Firefox? Ed talked about using it with Chromium. I haven't installed
> Chromium yet, but on Firefox I still get the error message that I need to
> install Flash.

Dick,

   Because pepperflash-plugin is the only flash-related tool installed here,
and works for the videos I watch (few and far between) I'm at a loss to
suggest how things work here. There are a very few videos, usually
associated with news articles, that don't want to display, but my interest
is reading the article so I don't mind.

   The youtube videos I watch to learn how to do something all play here and
I've no idea how prevalent flash still is given the issues associated with
it.

   I'm sorry I cannot help more on this issue.

Best regards,