[PLUG] Domain with e-mail - cheap

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:36:28 UTC 2018

My hosting is with 1&1, now ionos.com. I have an up to date Linux server
and domain hosting for a fairly reasonable price. Additional domains are
competitively priced. Basic email accounts are provided with each domain
(don't remember how many, 100?) and unlimited forwards. Webmail client is
pretty decent, though I rarely use it. Reliability is great, not an outage
I was aware of in over ten years. Granted, my needs are basic and my
traffic is light, but they have really served me well.

Michael