[PLUG] Slackware Firefox out of date

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:21:05 UTC 2018

Running lilo and installing a bootloader to your MBR will not impact UEFI
booting *unless* the BIOS has been set to prefer Legacy booting. MBR
bootloaders (like GRUB and Lilo) do not touch the EFI boot partition and
will be ignored if you configure the BIOS to ignore them.

Dick, do you have your BIOS set to UEFI, Legacy, or Both?

That is a very important question for installing an OS across ALL platforms.