[PLUG] Slackware Firefox out of date

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:52:18 UTC 2018

There are a few things wrong with that config, change it to the following:

chooser=simple
delay=1
timeout=1
#
image=vmlinuz-huge
        label=slackware
        read-only
        append="root=/dev/sda2 vga=normal ro"

The slackware installer has vi if you know how to use that, or copy/paste
into a new file and copy it over the existing elilo.conf.