[PLUG] [OT?] Internet privacy? ?? ???

Cryptomonkeys.org louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Sat Feb 3 22:03:36 UTC 2018

Its not even clear if that is particularly useful. Its not difficult to match similar browsing habits across multiple systems that don’t share login information. Companies are interested in this so they can ensure they are targeting the correct user when an IP address may not be specific enough (many people behind the same NAT for example).